[cfe-users] [cfe-dev] Issues Running Scan-build

Laszlo Nagy via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 28 16:11:18 PST 2016

hey Jon,

as i mentioned earlier, the `scan-build-py` is not installed by any target.
so, it will stay in your source/checkout repository. (and it will be change
in the future when the implementation will be mature enough to release.) at
this moment it's self contained and not depend on anything, so you can copy
that subdirectory wherever you like, just put the `bin` dir into your
`PATH`.

regards,
Laszlo