[cfe-users] using Clang for runtime compilation of a class

Lang Hames via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Sun Oct 4 23:30:27 PDT 2015

Hi Georg, Joel,

Georg - Your question got me curious, so I wrote up a very basic
implementation based on the clang-interpreter demo from clang/examples.
I've tested it on Darwin with LLVM/Clang r249281 and it works, in its very
limited way. I thought I would share it, in case it helps.

It sounds like Joel's project will be an excellent resource for a more
serious approach.

Cheers,
Lang.