[cfe-users] integration of scan-view with github issues?

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Fri May 29 05:55:48 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I have just started with clang but already like it. Especially the
static analyzer is pretty useful. In the reports, there is a "Report
Bug" option. That page looks like it is customizable, but I haven't
yet found any doc on it yet (googling on "scan-view bug report" brings
a massive ammount of irrelevant links, for example).

Could you tell me where I can find out about customizing that part of
the system ... and, if know, if it is possible to tie this into
github's issue trackers.

Thanks a lot,
Rainer