[cfe-users] Yelp users needed - Earn Italian restaurant voucher gifts

Sherwani, Dara Dara.Sherwani.1 at city.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 10:40:22 PST 2015

Hi,
Are you a Yelp user? Take part in a short study and get a free pizza voucher for Vivo Taste (one of the very good Italian restaurants in Upper street) < http://vivotaste.com/contact-us.aspx >

I am running a study about the way Yelp users interact with one another. So, I'm kindly asking Yelp users to take part in my study. The study sessions will take place in College building / Northampton square. Each session will take about 20 minutes.

As a participant, you don't need to have any particular experience other than being a user of the review website < www.Yelp.com<http://www.yelp.com/> >. You can recommend this study to other Yelp users who might be interested in taking part. Simply reply to this email to schedule your session.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Dara Sherwani
PhD candidate in HCI Design