[cfe-users] List possible -march=… -W… etc. etc. -x ...

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Thu Sep 19 04:14:54 PDT 2013

Hello,

Does Clang include any means to list possible arguments to:
• -mcpu=… -march=… specifying possible CPU / architecture
• -W… enabling some diagnostics
• -x … specyfing language

I know it is possible to dig out these from .td files, however it isn't really comfortable way to do it. Especially when I need to recall if it was -march=core-avx2 or -march=corei7-avx2

Also I cannot find any way to get an info what languages Clang build supports (-x …).

GCC has --help=target,warnings etc.

Cheers,
--
Adam Strzelecki | nanoant.com | twitter.com/nanoant