[cfe-users] Cross-compile clang on OS X 10.8.5 for iOS 7.0.2

Public mailbox20040630 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 02:28:27 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am seeking to write Objective-C 2.1 code in my ad-hoc iOS editing app (not for AppStore), and prefers to add clang to check the code. I do not need to build executables, only have clang check my code (as I type) against frameworks already installed with iOS.

I'm new to clang and I've read clang.llvm.org but I'm unsure if what I seek is doable. Any pointer in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Chris

Sent from my iPad