[cfe-users] clang and GNU arm assembly code

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 08:21:59 PST 2013

You can disable the integrated assembler to fall back to the system one
with -no-integrated-as I believe

On Jan 28, 2013 7:43 AM, "Ashi" <ashi08104 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, all.
> I've some arm assembly code based on GNU as syntax, which can be compiled
under Ubuntu by gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi tool. Now I want to add support for
iOS to my code, but I failed under Xcode 4.3. I find the clang 3.1 in Xcode
doesn't parse my code, such as the comment in my code is after '@', the
assemble directive '.text' and so on. Later, I find Clang's integrated
assembler is Unified Syntax only, which is different from GNU as' syntax.
How can I make clang process my code without changing my code? Thanks!