[cfe-users] Setting up OSX/iOS CC environment

Robert Green rbgrn at rbgrn.net
Tue Jan 15 01:19:00 PST 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to collect all of the right info to put together a
cross-compiling environment in which I can build our OSX and iOS projects
from our FreeBSD server in a nightly build.  The target architectures would
be x86_64 for OSX and armv6 for iOS.  I have the libraries required for the
projects ready but do not know what I need to do in order to configure the
whole toolchain.

Has anyone put together a guide for this and if not, can anyone give me an
overview of what how to do this reliably?  I've been digging for info for
hours and am new to clang/llvm and would just like to be pointed in the
right direction here.

Thanks!

Robert Green
DIY at http://www.rbgrn.net/