[cfe-users] Link1104 error when Compiling a Project using clang in visual C++ 2010

Saman Esmi esmi.saman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 04:25:38 PDT 2013

I want to parse C++ code in visual studio and do some data obfuscation and
control obfuscation on the code. I followed all the instructions in '
http://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html'. and I built 'All_BUILD' project
Successfully. I downloaded '
https://github.com/loarabia/Clang-tutorial/commit/713f29c35620a730410588fd5bf4971c995e5a7d'
project to learn how to use clang and work with AST. but when I was
building 'tutorial1' project, I faced with 'error LNK1104: cannot open file
'clangIndex.lib'
C:\Clang-tutorial-master\Clang-tutorial-master\Win\tutorial1\LINK.. I
searched for clangIndex.lib in builded clang project but I found nothing..
any suggestion? How can I build the project? I'm using used revision
'180169' and 'visual studio 2010'.