[cfe-dev] DWARFv5 by default in clang?

Stephen Hines via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 24 12:41:03 PST 2022

Heh, I actually just moved the Android platform build to DWARFv5 last week (
https://android-review.googlesource.com/c/platform/build/soong/+/1954424).
We had previously tried this but had to revert it due to some issues with
libabigail. I'll move upstream LLVM to default to DWARFv5 for Android more
generally soon. Thanks for reminding me to do so.

Thanks,
Steve