[cfe-dev] Release Update: 13.0.0-rc3 delayed. Fix deadline extended to Friday

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 7 22:49:15 PDT 2021


There were a large volume of bugs that came in over the last few days,
so I'm going to delay 13.0.0-rc3 until Monday so there is more time
to fix them.  This also means that you now have until Friday to submit
fixes for the release/13.x branch.


More information about the cfe-dev mailing list