[cfe-dev] [libcxx-dev] [llvm-dev] Upcoming change with how libc++, libc++abi and libunwind are being built

Louis Dionne via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 19 09:25:37 PDT 2021

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 9:17 AM Brian Cain <bcain at quicinc.com> wrote:

> Louis,
>

> Do libcxx/abi, clang code reviews on phabricator trigger these buildkite
> builds similar to some of the other monorepo content?

Yes. There is both a rolling build (every 4 hours I think) building `main`,
and also the full CI pipeline runs every time you upload a review on
Phabricator that touches libc++, libc++abi or libunwind.

It's been working like that for roughly one year now and it's the best
thing ever, we ship way fewer bugs and our development velocity has
increased a lot.

Louis