[cfe-dev] [clang-tidy][RFC] Add Autosar C++14 clang-tidy module?

Carlos Galvez via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 9 04:53:11 PST 2021

> Effectively: "How do I obtain a copy of these rules without paying for
them?"

Could the LLVM Foundation purchase a copy for developers to consult? I
guess one issue would be people signing up as developers just to get their
hands on the MISRA document and avoid paying.

Anyway I feel this thread is deviating a bit from the original scope
(AUTOSAR). Would it make sense to open a separate thread for MISRA? Then it
would more easily catch the eyes of MISRA members (like Chris above), and
perhaps they might even comment on some of the issues we see. Otherwise I'm
totally happy to continue the discussion here, it's just a suggestion for
better visibility.

/Carlos