[cfe-dev] [GSoC] Clang Static Analyzer performance profiling

Rithik Sharma via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 24 10:14:52 PDT 2021

Hello,

I am happy to be selected for this year's Google Summer of Code. I will be
working on Clang Static Analyzer performance profiling. I believe that it
would be a great learning experience, and it will increase my familiarity
with clang and specifically clang static analyzer.

I want to thank my mentors Artem, Raphael, Gábor, and Valeriy, for helping
me draft my proposal and providing me a clear understanding of the project.
I am utilizing this community bonding time to get a better understanding of
the issues and the clang static analyzer.

You can find my proposal here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y5HZ_E2VGmZibKQPUAHhD45CaQVkTdQmSD78LZxrhQk/edit?usp=sharing>

I request suggestions and feedback from all the community members.

Thanks,
Rithik