[cfe-dev] [GSoC] Clang Static Analyzer: Constraint Solver Improvements

Manas via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 20 08:49:36 PDT 2021

Hello everyone, I am a CS undergraduate from India. My proposal for
'Clang Static Analyzer: Constraint Solver Improvements' has been
accepted as part of GSoC.

This project is aimed towards introducing range-based logic in the
constraint solver, for various binary operations. The project is also
geared towards the development of a unit-test framework for testing
the logic for these binary operations.

The selected binary operations (according to the proposal) are addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, shift right, shift left and xor.

I am also really thankful to my awesome mentors, Artem Dergachev,
Gábor Horváth, Raphael Isemann, and Valeriy Savchenko, and I am
excited to learn a lot from this contribution!

Thank you all
--
Manas
CSAM Undergraduate | 2022