[cfe-dev] [GSoC] Is there a specified format for proposals?

Réka Kovács via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Mar 21 17:10:33 PDT 2021

Hi Deep,

I saw you're interested in the Clang Static Analyzer. Here are two
successful proposals from the last two years that might inspire you: Kristof
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ci1BCAKojPlqIxIw1J_K2dnATA3z01PuwR_vHJS55TI/edit?usp=sharing>,
Nithin
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HORDm6cq3YolYTPGFLCF5gLjIyf6bygHeWzG1kd1T-g/edit?usp=sharing>
.