[cfe-dev] [RFC] Having different behavior for __fp16 on RISC-V

Kito Cheng via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 11 23:10:33 PST 2021

Hi Sjoerd:

Was a bit confused about this message (duplicate of the first mail?), but I
> guess you wanted to ping the thread?
> I will reply to your last mail in the original thread, which I indeed
> didn't do yet.

Apologize for the confusion, I didn't subscribe to this mailing list for
this email account when I sent the first mail, so my mail got blocked*, and
then I sent again after I subscribed, and I guess why you see it twice is
because it got approved...

* message like this: Your message to cfe-dev awaits moderator approval