[cfe-dev] [Release-testers] LLVM 12.0.0-rc3 has been tagged

Brian Cain via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 11 14:27:02 PST 2021

lit tests require python 3.6 now but CMake nor test-release.sh screen for
this.  It's definitely a nice-to-have, though.

Older platforms like SLES12 and Ubuntu Xenial don't have a native 3.6.
I'll add a local python build to get the test suite going.

Apologies -- I realize it's not as helpful for me to offer feedback this
late in the release cycle.

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 9:11 AM Tom Stellard via Release-testers <
release-testers at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've tagged LLVM 12.0.0-rc3.  Testers may begin testing and uploading
> binaries.
> If all goes well, this will be the last RC.
>
> -Tom

-Brian