[cfe-dev] LLVM security group sync-up call

Kristof Beyls via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 4 02:47:46 PST 2021

Hi all,

At the previous LLVM security group sync-up we decided to have regular,
monthly sync-ups.
On the third Tuesday of each month at 11am US pacific time.
When there are no agenda items in the doc (see
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GLCE8cl7goCaLSiM9j1eIq5IqeXt6_YTY2UEcC4jmsg/edit?usp=sharing)
the meeting gets cancelled.

The next such meeting is therefore on Tuesday the 16th of March. Please
find agenda topics and meeting details in the doc at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GLCE8cl7goCaLSiM9j1eIq5IqeXt6_YTY2UEcC4jmsg/edit?usp=sharing
.

Thanks,

Kristof