[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Mailing List Status Update

Nathan Sidwell via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 15 07:42:42 PDT 2021

On 6/15/21 7:04 AM, Christian Kühnel via cfe-dev wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Since there are several questions around using Discourse, I tried to
> summarize these into a user guide for a potential migration. The
> document still contains TODOs where I don't have seen a good answer, yet:
>
> https://github.com/llvm/llvm-iwg/blob/main/discourse_migration/userguide.md
> <https://github.com/llvm/llvm-iwg/blob/main/discourse_migration/userguide.md>
>
> I'd be happy to get feedback on this document. If something is missing
> or if you have a solution to one of the open TODOs, please let me know
> or create a Pull Request.

thank you for putting that together.  One thing that has been puzzling
me is how Discord and Discourse are related (heck, I wasn't even sure
whether one owned the other, or were different UIs onto the same
content).  I found
https://blog.discourse.org/2021/05/discord-and-discourse-better-together/,
which was certainly informative -- perhaps add a link to it?

nathan

--
Nathan Sidwell