[cfe-dev] Clang tests are using "clang-scan-deps" from host system?

David Blaikie via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 29 11:02:10 PDT 2021

Sounds like a bug to me. There's a list of tool replacements in the lit
configs somewhere I think, that's probably missing clang-scan-deps, I
guess. (maybe we could make this mechanism more robust/less easy to
skip/misuse)

Probably worth cc'ing/pulling someone into this thread who works on
clang-scan-deps, folks don't always keep up on all the mailing lists.