[cfe-dev] Decommissioning the compiler build artifacts in Google cloud storage

Azhar Mohammed via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 2 10:59:17 PDT 2021

The Google cloud storage that we use to upload the compiler build artifacts (mostly from the Green Dragon CI cluster) will soon be going away (on July 12th). The primary motivation for it was the use in bisection (through the `llvmlab bisect` tool [1]), and it doesn’t look like it is getting used much anymore (at least not since the move to monorepo as one can now use `git bisect` directly). Please contact me if you would be impacted by this, or if you have any thoughts or concerns.

-
Azhar

[1] https://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2015-October/091140.html