[cfe-dev] A simple bugfix for Clang looking for reviewers

Chuyang Chen via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 15 05:32:15 PST 2021

Is anyone interested in reviewing a simple bugfix? The URL is Revision #D90448. There has been two and a half months since I submitted it. It only got several comments from one of the reviewers 2 months ago and none of them took notice of it after that, though I have pinged for several times. (I myself was busy with my final exams until now so didn't pay much attention to it neither.) It's a little and simple bugfix for Clang for missing type checking in template semantics (bug report here) and won't take much time for someone who is willing to review it.

Chuyang Chen
MSc Student
At Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University