[cfe-dev] Rotten Green Tests project

David Blaikie via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 26 12:23:20 PST 2021

Initial gut reaction would be this is perhaps a big enough patch/divergence
from upstream gtest that it should go into upstream gtest first & maybe
sync'ing up with a more recent gtest into LLVM? Though I realize that's a
bit of a big undertaking (either/both of those steps). How does this
compare to other local patches to gtest we have?