[cfe-dev] Google Summer of Code Call for Projects

Anton Korobeynikov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 1 02:40:21 PST 2021

Dear all,

This year as usual we are planning to submit our application to
participate in the Google Summer of Code program. However, the
application is not possible without the list of tentative projects.
So, please consider adding your project ideas to the Open Projects
page at: https://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html#gsoc21 I would appreciate
it if this would be done within this week, if possible.

Please note a few things:
  - The overall duration of the program (in hours) is shorter this
year. Students are expected to do 175-hour projects
  - Listing some prerequisites for some projects could be a good idea
to shorten the ramp-up period

Here is the whole program timeline:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

Thanks!

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University