[cfe-dev] [clang-tidy][RFC] Add Autosar C++14 clang-tidy module?

Carlos Galvez via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 16 05:24:45 PST 2021

Tom,

Do you have any updates on this topic? You have set a blocking review on my
patch <https://reviews.llvm.org/D112730> since more than one and a half
months ago. I have asked about this in the patch itself and haven't got any
reply yet. Looking forward to your feedback on what I can do to move
forward with the patch.

Best regards,
Carlos