[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Bugzilla migration is stopped again

Geoffrey Martin-Noble via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 8 15:54:32 PST 2021

A couple of potentially relevant pieces of information. At least under the
default notification settings, neither adding a label, nor editing a
comment sends a notification. So it should be possible to fix things that
require doing either of these things after the fact. (e.g. Arthur's
suggestion could be implemented *after* the issue is in GitHub, when the
URL is known)