[cfe-dev] [Openmp-dev] [llvm-dev] Bugzilla migration is stopped again

Roman Lebedev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Dec 4 01:52:19 PST 2021

Is it really impossible to just completely remove all the current
issues and PR's in a repository and reset the counter, so that none of
this remapping is necessary in the first place?

Alternatively, is it really impossible to, instead of moving issues,
ask github to just move the releases into that new repository and then
swap those two repositories (forks, stars, clones, etc.)?

I think all these problems are only because of the remapping, which
will be problematic regardless, because the in-source mentions aren't
getting rewritten, so there *will* be confusion regardless of whether
github succeeds in moving issues.

Roman