[cfe-dev] [Job Ad] Intel is hiring Frontend Compiler Engineers

Aaron Ballman via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 18 10:36:10 PDT 2021

Intel is looking for Frontend Compiler Engineers to be a part of the
Intel compiler engineering organization on the frontend team. Join our
growing team, helping to develop new features and maintain existing
functionality in Clang. We are currently hiring folks for entry-level
and experienced positions who are passionate about C, C++, OpenMP, or
SYCL.

A highly competitive compensation package comprising pay, stock,
bonuses and other benefit programs is offered and negotiable.

For more detailed information about this opportunity and to apply,
click on the link below.

https://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/2998816/Front-End-Compiler-Developer

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly!

~Aaron