[cfe-dev] [RFC] Adding support for clang-format making further code modifying changes

Manuel Klimek via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 10 04:36:02 PDT 2021

Fwiw, I think "clang-format can make breaking changes to code when we
consider the benefit to be worth it" has been the policy on clang-format
for a very long time, so accepting that as the official policy is IMO not a
change. If somebody wants to write it down to prevent future revisiting,
that seems fine with me.