[cfe-dev] SPIR target enables all CL optional extensions

Anastasia Stulova via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 5 02:23:33 PDT 2021

Hi David,

We were slightly inclined towards option 2 for now which means if a library-only feature is passed to '-cl-ext', the frontend will implicitly define a macro. We will probably want to add a warning for this or something but the details can be refined in the review.

However, as a temporary solution, we could also go for option 1 at it might be easier to implement.

If you would like to create a patch I or Anton can take a look and review it.

Cheers,
Anastasia