[cfe-dev] [Openmp] [ThreadSanitizer] Help required in understanding interface betweem Openmp and ThreadSanitizer

Umang Malik via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 15 14:32:58 PDT 2021

Hi,
I am Umang, an undergraduate student doing a research project on tasks
in OpenMP and TSan (+ Archer). I am finding it difficult to identify the
interface between OpenMP and TSan (Archer). I wanted to get an idea
(comments/which files/lines of code) of how this interface is
implemented. I found "tsan_annotations.cpp" but are still stuck on where
the functions in this file are called and how tsan utilises these
functions. It would be great if any one could explain it with respect to
OpenMP tasks.
Thanks and Regards,
Umang Malik,
Senior Undergraduate, Computer Science