[cfe-dev] RFC: Bump toolchain requirements

David Blaikie via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 27 16:08:27 PDT 2021

Can't say I have any strong feelings on this - if it's consistent with
the policy (is it?) & there's something to be gained by it (sounds
like it), great.

(might want to check this recent thread
https://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-dev/2021-April/068034.html in
case there's anything interesting there - and maybe summarize some/any
of the previous discussions to bump the minimum version and why any
counterarguments in those discussions are now addressed)