[cfe-dev] Doubts regarding clang-format

saloni goyal via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 27 00:45:06 PDT 2021

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 10:41 AM David Blaikie <dblaikie at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 9:13 PM saloni goyal via cfe-dev
> <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
> <snip>

> > 2. For some comments the indent level should be more or the clang-format
> should accept some comment intend level as it.
>
> I guess clang-format already does some indent handling for comments (I
> think it generally aligns it with the code/indent of the surrounding
> elements) - so you might be able to modify the logic that chooses and
> performs that comment indentation to do what you want?

Basically there are some comments that are indented one level more than
above line. So I want that these indented comments should not get aligned
back with the above line, should remain one level indented. Can you please
tell me the file name or path of the file in which these changes should be
made so that I can get the desired results?

Thanks
Saloni