[cfe-dev] Doubts regarding clang-format

saloni goyal via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 26 21:12:44 PDT 2021

 Hello!

I am working on a clang format. I want to customize it:

1. For if-else condition I want that for one line statement written in
multiple lines should get wrapped in braces and also if there are only
nested if-else then that code should be wrapped in braces. I have seen
clang-tidy and in
that google-readability-braces-around-statements.ShortStatementLines with
value 2 gives expected results to me but I want that it should be done with
clang-format.

2. For some comments the indent level should be more or the clang-format
should accept some comment intend level as it.

I want to make these changes in my clang-format. Please can you suggest
some way to get these results?

Regards
Saloni