[cfe-dev] [GSoC] Re: CSA constraint solver improvements

Manas via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 9 01:01:01 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I am a pre-final year undergraduate in computer science. I am interested
in "Clang Static Analyzer: constraint solver improvements" project.

I have around 8 months of experience with LLVM/Clang during my compilers
class where I also implemented some dataflow analysis techniques for LLVM
IR. I am also in middle of completing my decision procedures course at
university. This course has helped me in gaining fundamental knowledge
about solvers. I am familiar with range-based logic. Along with these, I
have tried z3 while learning about solvers, and I think I can learn more
about it fairly quickly.

I think this project fits for me. It will also help me in improving my
knowledge further. I have started working on my proposal.

Can you give me further directions regarding the proposal for this
project?

Thank you
--
Manas