[cfe-dev] GSoC 2021 Draft Proposal: Making Smart Pointer Checkers default checkers in the Static Analyzer

Deep Majumder via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 6 21:15:48 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,
I have submitted a draft proposal on the GSoC website. I would like to work
on the Clang Static Analyzer, on the following topic: "Making Smart Pointer
Checkers default checkers in the Static Analyzer". This is *not* on the
official list of ideas, but I have discussed this with Artem Dergachev.

The link for the proposal is:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DlU7Whg33qAp3wHBdAcGvl8VE2gfslaGBc-GRb_CNjk/edit?usp=sharing
(This is also available from the GSoC website).
I would really appreciate some feedback/comments on my proposal.

Warm Regards,
Deep