[cfe-dev] LInk with/without LLVM_ENABLE_ABI_BREAKING_CHECKS

Andy via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 17 13:51:24 PDT 2020

I want use clang sources in my project. Rrlease version is linked and
running OK, but debug version need llvm/lib/Support/ABIBreak.cpp to link
and has runtime errors. This errors I can avoid by modying
HandleLLVMOptions.cmake by defining LLVM_ABI_BREAKING_CHECKS.
I can link debug objects and run OK, but it is huge: link need about 14 GB
memory and takes 3 minutes of time.
It will be well - near all objects files compiled as release but some
compiled as debug. This is main problem: after modyfuing cmake , release
version need EnableABIBreakingChecks and has errors. How do mix world with
enable check and disable check?