[cfe-dev] Static Analysis launch checker in context of another checker

Gábor Márton via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 2 00:48:15 PDT 2020

We have the convention of modeling and reporting checkers. Modeling
checkers provide the information that is used by the reporting checkers.
Ideally, taint analysis should be implemented in this way too. So, sooner
or later we will refactor GenericTaintChecker to be like this.
Anyway, `isTainted` provided by the taint analysis is part of the modeling
and can be reused by other checkers which do some reporting. Just make sure
you register the dependency on the taint checker in Checkers.td.