[cfe-dev] [clang-dev] Any way I can add custom compile arguments when using ParsedAttrInfo as plugin?

Yafei Liu via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 22 19:17:29 PDT 2020

In my case, I create a plugin using ParsedAttrInfo to add custom
attributes, but It seems that ParsedAttrInfo does not have an API to handle
custom command line arguments like PluginASTAction. Currently I just create
a PluginASTAction and use extern variables to communicate
with ParsedAttrInfo, but I think it is not very nice for reviewing.

So can I add a custom command line argument like PluginASTAction except
that I only use ParsedAttrInfo in my plugin?