[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] 10.0.1-rc1 release has been tagged

Machiel van Hooren via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 27 13:04:21 PDT 2020

Hi,

In this release as well as the 10.0.0 release, llvm fails to build on
Windows with the latest Visual Studio version (16.6.0) when building for
debug.
See https://llvm.discourse.group/t/llvm-not-building-in-vusual-studio/1139/3

Something seems to go wrong with the debug build of llvm-tblgen.exe

This problem does not exist on the current master branch.

Machiel