[cfe-dev] [RFC] Changing tool search path priority

David Spickett via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 28 05:20:55 PDT 2020

Given the lack of response (they may be using different addresses with the
changes to MIPS since that time) I intend to get the current patch reviewed
as is. Keeping the default triple behaviour the same. Then do a follow up
change to remove the default triple behaviour, which can be reverted more
easily if needed.