[cfe-dev] [clangd-dev] PCH/preamble files that exceeds 512M

Dmitry Polukhin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Mar 28 11:54:25 PDT 2020

I found 2 more cases when 32-bit offsets are not enough: DeclOffests and
TypeOffssts. They belong to DECLTYPES_BLOCK block that usually takes about
2/3 of the file and on 900M preamble file exceeds 512M alone. In such cases
I'm using 64-bit offsets.
Diff https://reviews.llvm.org/D76594 was updated to handle these cases. If
you are interested in large AST files support, please review.