[cfe-dev] Improvements to AST Matcher tooling and auto usage

Stephen Kelly via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 27 16:47:48 PDT 2020

It's stalled because the patches are not approved.

I can't say the outcome makes sense to me, but you can see the
discussion in this thread:

  http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-dev/2019-December/064142.html

I have not been able to make progress beyond that. Perhaps eventually
someone else can or someone can unblock it.

Thanks,

Stephen.