[cfe-dev] GSO, Clang-Tidy project

Kocsis Ábel via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 26 02:15:10 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I am Abel Kocsis, a 22-year-old student currently studying in Hungary. I am new on this list, so sorry for any formal mistakes. I am writing this email to acquire information about Google Summer of Code 2020 projects.

Since I haven't found any projects related to Clang-Tidy (llvm.org/OpenProjects.html), I would like to ask you about it here. I have written some Clang-Tidy checkers connected to SEI CERT Concurrency rules, some of them have already been accepted (reviews.llvm.org/D70876, reviews.llvm.org/D69181). I was thinking about if continuing this work would be a good idea or not. I am also opened for any new suggestion connected to Clang-Tidy.

Thank you for your answers!

Bests,
Ábel Kocsis