[cfe-dev] [RFC] Reaching Definitions calculator for C++

Kristóf Umann via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 17 08:20:49 PDT 2020

Hi!

I recently uploaded a patch that adds an infrastructure for implementing
reaching definitions for C++: https://reviews.llvm.org/D76287. Though there
is much to be done still, I'm comfortable enough to publish and gather
feedback on the current state of the code.

I'm not terribly experienced with the development of dataflow algorithms
(this is my first!) so I'm not sure who would be most interested in it. If
you are, and have some comments about my initial work, you can find the
revision here:

https://reviews.llvm.org/D76287

Cheers,
Kristóf