[cfe-dev] ccrawl tool

bdcht . via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 12 00:51:21 PDT 2020

Hi,
I have written a (python) tool that uses clang (libclang) to parse C/C++
sources and extract definitions of various data
structures (typedefs,structs,unions,enum,...,classes, prototypes and
macros.)
It then allows to search for definitions matching some constraints like
struct total size, fields sizes and offsets, as well as identifier related
regex constraints for type names or prototypes.

It also allows to translate definitions into other structure formats like
for example python ctypes.

See
https://github.com/bdcht/ccrawl
and
https://ccrawl.readthedocs.io/en/latest/examples.html.

Let me know if you think it is worth mentioning
in clang/docs/ExternalClangExamples.html.

Regards,
Axel.