[cfe-dev] Test Clang (ninja check-clang)

Keane, Erich via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 25 10:52:51 PDT 2020

All but the unexpected failures look correct.  There should be no unexpected failures.  You can check the buildbots to see if those tests are failing in the main branch, and if so, they will likely be fixed shortly.  Otherwise, I suggest you see if you can figure out how your environment is different, and file a defect if it is a reasonable difference.