[cfe-dev] [flang-dev] [RFC] Refactor Clang: move frontend/driver/diagnostics code to LLVM

Timothy Keith via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 12 07:25:47 PDT 2020

For those of us not familiar with clang internals, it would be helpful if you could describe the parts of clang that you're considering sharing and explain what existing code they would replace in flang (if any) and what benefits we gain by sharing them.

In particular, these were mentioned previously: DiagnosticsEngine, SourceManager, SourceLocation, FileManager, VFS

Thanks,
Tim