[cfe-dev] Question about contribution

Stephen Kelly via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 12 14:14:46 PDT 2020

If you go with a clang-tidy check (seems appropriate) you would need to
write AST Matchers to find the places in code to transform, and then
make transformations at the appropriate source locations.

This gives you a start in the former: http://ce.steveire.com/z/d3njX8

and http://ce.steveire.com/z/qJd39w with the latter and see

  https://steveire.wordpress.com/2019/04/30/the-future-of-ast-matching-refactoring-tools-eurollvm-and-accu/

for more.